Safer Dates has created a forum to give you an opportunity to offer your two cents. Our topics will cover relationships from A to Z. And the best part is everyone is welcome; whether you are single, dating, in a committed relationship or married, we’d love to hear from you.
Be sure to sign up to express your thoughts, offer comments and advice as well as share your experiences on past, present and upcoming relationships. But don’t wait for us to start a conversation, feel free to post your own question on a topic of your choice. We just ask that you are respectful and follow our discussion guidelines.
So what are you waiting for?
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. By proceeding to post you agree to these guidelines and must obey them at all times. Refusal to obey these guidelines will result in the appropriate responsive actions.
Our Community Forums
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing support, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for the user community.
We require all posts to be polite, constructive, and on topic.
All material posted or uploaded to the forum remains the property of the original poster and Safer Dates, LLC., is the distributor of such content. The administrators of this site reserve the right without notice to access or view all such material (including posts, profile information, emails sent through the forum software, and Personal Messages (PMs)), to edit the subject of a post, or to move, reclassify, or delete any post or other material that is deemed inappropriate or disruptive, fails to conform to these forum rules, or to ensure proper indexing and searchability. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
Having fun is good. We like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
You may not advertise or promote other companies or their products which may compete with those of Safer Dates, LLC.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
The Golden Rules
1. There will be no profanity or foul language. Any un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
5. Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
7. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
8. Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300×100; 468×60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to re-size or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator’s request will result in the removal of your signature.
9. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account except by explicit permission
10. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
11. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the ‘report post to moderator’ feature; please do not respond publicly to the member – a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member’s topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
12. Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
13. Linked and locked topics may be pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
14. If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you for visiting the Safer Dates Forum and we hope you enjoy your stay.
To view our dating and relationship forums click here.