How To Enjoy Dating During The Holidays
The holidays are time to be with the ones you love, have fun with friends, and catch up with those you haven’t seen in a while. So where does your date fit in? How do you continue your new romance, not allow it to get serious too soon, and manage that alone time with family?
Here are a few tips to help you celebrate the season with your date, enhance your romance, and manage to have an enjoyable stress-free holiday:
- Get into the mood by checking out the Christmas lights after helping each other with your holiday shopping.
- Plan an outdoor activity like skiing or ice skating.
- Help each other with your holiday decorations. After decorating your tree maybe you can snuggle up on the couch and watch a Christmas movie together. Who doesn’t enjoy National Lampoon’s Vacation with Chevy Chase?
- Go to holiday parties together.
- Bringing your date to Christmas dinner should be something you do ONLY if you have been dating a while and are both comfortable with it.
Finally, what about the holiday gifts? By giving the gifts of time and attention, you’ll be able to enjoy the holiday season with your family, your friends and your date.